Monday, July 12, 2010

My wish list....


I'd be able to eat chocolate as many times a day as I felt like it and not worry about gaining weight.

Working out would be easy for me, and I'd enjoy it.

I'd have a crystal ball that allowed me to see into the future when I'm really stressed out.

I'd be able to work from home as many days a week as I cared to, doing something I love, and making a seven figure salary.

Flowers (of my choice) would grow in any spot in my yard, just by willing it so.

Housework would get done, just by willing it so.

My grandparents would still be around to see me as an adult.

Plane trips to Bora Bora only seemed like a couple of hours long.

I could go natural with my hair one day, relax it the next, then natural again.

Seasons of Sex and the City were still being made on HBO

My husband was actually an HGTV employee, and could fix or stage anything. If he could cut down a tree and build a pergola in an hour, the better.

I had spent more time laughing instead of studying in college.

You have to pass a test before you are allowed to procreate.

No comments:

Post a Comment